Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beware of the quiet child . . .

I was trying to get some work done and I left Kaitlyn playing happily in her room with her babies. She was using her diapers to change them and I didn't think anything of it. When I got done with what I was doing (a hated household chore) I realized that it had taken me longer than I thought and Kaitlyn hadn't been in to hurry me up and wasn't making any noise either. I got a little worried and went to check on her and found her still happily diapering her babies, but she had added a step . . .

When I came in I gasped (this was not what I had expected) and she burst into tears. I, in turn, burst out laughing (which really confused her) and ran for the camera.

It took a while to clean up and bocked the vacuum filter several times, but the pictures made it all worth it.